23 October 2008

Now with free delivery.

Because you love Bralapa news, I´ve added a special, nifty feature in which you can get up-to-the minute news on everything Mexico (according to me) ! There are a few ways to do it, and they´re absolutely free:

1. With some browsers, look for the little orange box in the address line of my page. Click the box and a little menu will appear, with a few different subscriptions. Click one and it will open a new page, where you can "subscribe" to my blog -- basically, you add it to your bookmarks. But wait, there´s more! This fancy bookmark checks my page and whenever I update it includes the entry in a pull-down menu. So instead of having to go through all the trouble to load my page, you just click the button on your bookmarks and see if there´s an update!

2. If you don´t see the little orange dealy-o, you should probably update your browser :) You can also bookmark my page at the right side of the screen where it says ....or bookmark me!"

3. If you have some sort of Reader ( a thingy that collects your favorite news sources and brings them to your homepage, e-mail, or Reader whenever a new article is published ) then click on "free delivery" at the top left of my page.


happy reading!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Querido Sr. Bralapa,

Soy un aficionado a su blog y quiero decirle que aquí en México habemos muchos Mavericks, vaya afuera de cualquier metro y verá como hay cientos de ellos, pero si, definitivamente el rey de los mavericks es Baxter, aunque ultimamente se haya vuelto adicto a la comida en lata, es por ello que quiero presentar la iniciativa de "Todos unidos contra las sustancias adictivas en la comida de baxter" ante el H. Congreso de la Unión,

NO DEJEMOS QUE LAS COMPAÑIAS ACABEN CON LA SALUD DE NUESTROS GATOS.

Su lector número 1,

Amd.

Anonymous said...

Bronson, I didn't know you've been keeping up this blog! I've enjoyed reading your blog posts, though. I think I still have your cell phone number somewhere, I think, so I'll give you a call or shoot you an email sometime. (There's lots to catch up on.)