21 July 2006

One Month

Most all my paperwork is done now; here's the rundown of what I've done in the past month...
* Applied for my visa yesterday (I'll have to wait about two weeks for that)
--This was the hardest part so far, because I had to get so many documents and deal with quite a bit of run around, especially with the financial solvency part.

* Started taking my typhoid fever vaccine a week ago; done with that now, as well as $40 (for four pills. Yikes.)

I still have a lot to do, however:
* Get names/phones/e-mails of people I'll contact
* Cancel my cell phone, Internet, credit cards, and pay library (gasp) fines
* Check about health insurance coverage
* Buy another plane ticket for the way back
* Convert money to traveler's checks



I can't believe I only have ~9 days more of work. CRAZY! And EXCITING!

Countdown: 32 days (or, 761 hours)

No comments: